10 Things You Should Know About Holly Drummond
Besides for recently releasing “I’m Ready,” in which Holly recorded and produced herself, there is a few more interesting facts you need to know about this talented young lady. Women of EDM is proud to feature and present this list so you can get to know her more!
You Should Know
About Holly Drummond
2. She has been writing music since the age of 5, and began producing music at 15 years old.
3. Holly has had 9 releases on the label Monstercat, with various producers including Direct, Mr Fijiwiji and Tut Tut Child.
4. The first thing she ever posted online was an acoustic cover of, “Don’t Trust Me” by 3Oh!3 on Youtube.
5. She initially started attracting major attention when she posted a video of her covering “Alejandro” by Lady Gaga. Within just a few short weeks the video received over 100, 000 plays. To date, the video has reached over 165,000 views.
6. She has released over 50 solo songs under various names. First, she called herself Holly, then subsequently changed it to Smoothiesforme. After a few years she decided to stick with her actual name, Holly Drummond.
8. Holly properly got introduced to doing vocals for producers after a remix of one of her songs was uploaded to the YouTube channel, Liquicity. This prompted collaboration offers from various producers, such as Rameses B. “It opened my eyes to a whole other side of music,” says Holly. Before this, she had only focused on her own solo acoustic material.
“It opened my eyes to a whole other side of music.” ~Holly Drummond on the first producers who reached out for collaborations.
9. When she’s not making music, she’s working towards a Masters degree in Electronic Engineering.
10. 2017 will be an even more exciting year for Holly, as she will be concentrating a lot on developing her own sound for solo material. She also looks forward to doing as many vocal collabs as possible!
You may also like...
- Festival Fire Catsuit $110.00
- Deer 3 Piece Cat Suit $55.00
- Red Fluffy Devil Headband $8.00
- halloween badinka sexy frankenstein monster costume $150.00
- vegan leather studded leather collar $50.00