ANNA LUNOE, VALENTINO KHAN & WUKI RELEASE “BULLSEYE”
Right of the heels of last weeks’ “Stay Awake” and on the very eve of her 10-date Godzilla tour start tonight, Anna Lunoe releases the focused and piercing track “Bullseye” HERE. The track is a 3 way collaboration between OWSLA favourites, Anna Lunoe, Valentino Khan & Wuki, and also features Anna on vocals. Thump calls “Bullseye”“walloping, down, dirty, and straight to the point”. With beats as relentless, driving and immediately catching on like these; people are bound to hear “Bullseye” over and over during the Summer festivals – day or night.
Her touring schedule has been hectic to say the least since moving to the states a few years ago; from a debut tour opening for The Weeknd, to being the first solo female performer on the main stage at EDC Las Vegas last year, hosting and curating her own HYPERHOUSE branded tours and most recently last month’s Australian tour with Diplo.
On top of producing music and DJing, she curates live-recorded “Anna Lunoe presents: HYPERHOUSE” each week which airs worldwide on Apple Music’s Beats1 Radio. Her weekly guests have been artists such as Diplo, Jamie XX, Dillon Francis, Krewella, Jai Wolf etc etc and championing the newest electronic music.
- Previous Free Guestlist – Paris Blohm in Tampa
- Next ULTRA Worldwide Adds Australia, China, Ibiza and India to Global Calendar
You may also like...
- Festival Fire Catsuit $110.00
- Deer 3 Piece Cat Suit $55.00
- Red Fluffy Devil Headband $8.00
- halloween badinka sexy frankenstein monster costume $150.00
- vegan leather studded leather collar $50.00