EDC Week Charity Auction: Unprecedented Experiences Now Available for Bidding
Insomniac, the producers of North America’s largest three-day dance music festival, Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) Las Vegas, unveiled the second phase of the 2017 EDC Week Charity Auction. Almost 30 unparalleled artist-related experiences are now available for bidding through Thursday, May 11 at 12 p.m. (PDT)at ebay.com/insomniac.
Insomniac Partners with International Artists During
Third Annual EDC Week Charity Auction: Unprecedented Experiences Now Available for Bidding
Once-in-a-lifetime artist packages include helicopter ride with Above & Beyond, pop champagne with Armin van Buuren, backstage hangout with Tiësto, tequila tasting with Cash Cash, pizza party with Showtek and nearly 30 more
Bid now on your favorite EDC Week Charity Auction experiences at ebay.com/Insomniac
In partnership with eBay for Charity, Insomniac launched the first phase of the third annual EDC Week Charity Auction on Monday, March 27 in an effort to raise funds for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada. The proceeds generated through the auction will go toward creating art programs for all 14 Clubs across Southern Nevada, while providing a place for the children to express themselves freely through creativity.
The 21st edition of Electric Daisy Carnival returns to Las Vegas June 16 – 18 while offering Headliners the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to bid on priceless experiences, with artists such as Hardwell, Ephwurd, Datsik, Thomas Jack, Tommy Trash and more. Many of the bids start at just $0.99. Insomniac will donate 100 percent of funds raised from the EDC Week Charity Auction to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada.
Bid on your chance to experience EDC Week with the following major artists:
- Hang With Hardwell at his Hakkasan Show: Attention, Hardwell fans: This prize is for you! Bid on this priceless opportunity to meet the superstar producer backstage prior to his EDC Week show at Hakkasan. Then hang out at his table during the set!
- Ultimate TAO Beach Experience with Thomas Jack: Treat yourself and five friends to a luxurious day at TAO Beach and a meet & greet with producer Thomas Jack during EDC Week! Along with your complimentary daybed, you’ll get $1,000 in food & beverages, plus swag bags for all.
- Go Above & Beyond EDC Vegas by Helicopter: The winning bid is all you need to score the ultimate trance fan’s entrance into EDC Las Vegas when you, your guest, and the members of Above & Beyond fly into the festival together via helicopter.
- Sushi Night with Ephwurd (Bais Haus & Datsik): Pass the wasabi! Join Ephwurd & Datsik for a sushi dinner in Las Vegas during EDC Week 2017.
- You + Morgan Page + Dinner and the LIGHT: You and a guest will spend an evening with Morgan Page during EDC Week 2017! You’ll enjoy VIP entry to the LIGHT, a meet & great with Page, and dinner for two.
- Pop Champagne at EDC With Armin van Buuren: Join Armin van Buuren for the drink of a lifeftime when you and a friend pop a bottle of hist favorite champagne backstage at EDC.
- Tee Off With Borgore: Bring a friend, hit some balls, and hang out with Borgore! It’ll all go down at Topgolf, Las Vegas’ premier high-tech driving range and lounge.
- Be Tommy Trash’s Guests at the LIGHT: Be a part of the Tommy Trash crew for a night during EDC Week 2017! You and three friends will get to hang at the artist table during Trash’s set at the LIGHT nightclub.
- EDC Backstage Pizza Party with Showtek: You and a friend get to go backstage before Showtek’s set at EDC Las Vegas 2017! Enjoy a meet & greet and welcome drinks with the duo, and share a golf cart ride to the stage, where you can watch the show from the side of the stage or front of house. After the set, head to the green room for a pizza party and group photos.
- Race Exotics With Excision: If you’re a fan of both Excision and exotic racecars, this package has your name all over it. Go head-to-head with the artist as you learn what it feels like to drive a supercar at SPEEDVEGAS, the longest and fastest racetrack in Las Vegas!
- Ultimate Andy C EDC Experience: Go from the artist compound to the stage with Andy C, then watch the show from the wings where you’ll get the ultimate close-up view. You’ll also receive an Andy C gift merch bag to take home!
- Dinner With Jauz at Herringbone: Join Jauz for a seafood feast at Herringbone at ARIA Resort & Casino Las Vegas during EDC Week 2017.
- EDC Week Game Night With Party Favor at LEVEL UP: Beer pong! Pinball! You and a friend get to party with Party Favor and enjoy the tech-savvy adult playground that is Las Vegas’ newest arcade, LEVEL UP.
- A Toast with Tiësto at WET REPUBLIC: Winner and three friends get to raise a glass with the famed Dutch producer before his show at WET REPUBLIC Ultra Pool at MGM Grand Resort & Casino onSaturday, June 17. Plus, will each take home an exclusive autographed apparel package from the Tiësto Las Vegas pop-up store.
- Ultimate Marquee Dayclub Experience with Andrew Rayel: Winner and five friends to a luxurious day at Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and a meet & greet with producer Andrew Rayel during EDC Week! Along with a complimentary daybed, the group will get $1,000 in food & beverages, plus swag bags for all.
Since the launch of the EDC Week Charity Auction in 2015, Insomniac, eBay For Charity, artists and Las Vegas’ premier businesses have raised more than $200,000 for local nonprofits including Culture Shock Las Vegas and The Shade Tree. For additional information on the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada and the EDC Week Charity Auction, please visit www.ebay.com/insomniac.
A limited number of tickets are still available for EDC Las Vegas 2017. To purchase your tickets and to stay up-to-date on the latest news regarding EDC Las Vegas, head to ElectricDaisyCarnival.com.
- Previous Officially Turned on by HARD Summer 2017 Trailer
- Next Fedde Le Grand & D.O.D collaborate on ‘Love’s Gonna Get You’