EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes with Unparalleled Artist-Related Experiences
Insomniac, the production team behind the nation’s largest three-day dance music festival, Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) Las Vegas, has partnered with Surreal, a newly launched fundraising platform that allows fans to win unique prizes through affordable donations, to create the first-ever EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes. Fans now have the chance to purchase entry tickets starting at $5 for once-in-a-lifetime artist experiences along with a pair of General Admission passes to EDC Las Vegas 2017, round trip flights from anywhere in the United States and hotel accommodations during the festival. As an extension of the EDC Week Charity Auction, all the funds raised will be donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada.
Major Lazer, Martin Garrix, Pasquale Rotella and more will take part in the sweepstakes benefiting Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada
Enter for a chance to win today through Sunday, May 28 at 11:59 p.m. PT here
“This year, we came up with a way to offer our fans an affordable opportunity to not only experience EDC Las Vegas, but to meet some of their favorite artists all while donating to charity,” said Pasquale Rotella, Founder and CEO of Insomniac. “In partnership with Surreal, we’re able to give everyone a fair shot at winning prizes that are normally only offered during the auction. We hope everyone participates!”
Now through Sunday, May 28 at 11:59 p.m. PT, fans can enter for a chance to win six different experiences, where the winner of each will be chosen at random. Participants will have the option to donate $5 for one ticket, $20 for five tickets, and $100 for 50 tickets for their favorite unprecedented package. In addition, fans can purchase the EDC Pack for $25, which will allow them one entry into every experience offered.
Once-in-a-lifetime prizes include:
● Soar over the Las Vegas Strip with Ghastly as you plunge from the Stratosphere Tower’s thrilling SkyJump experience.
● Play a private round of TopGolf with Jauz at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino before heading over to EDC Las Vegas to watch the first few songs of his set on stage at kineticFIELD.
● Hang with the members of Major Lazer backstage at EDC Las Vegas, where you’ll enjoy a golf cart ride around the festival grounds and premier viewing of their set from on stage at cosmicMEADOW.
● Ride on the Artist Ferris wheel at EDC Las Vegas with Marshmello then hop on a golf cart and jet to his set at kineticFIELD where you’ll be escorted to Front of House to set off one of the confetti canons into the crowd.
● Watch Martin Garrix perform at EDC Las Vegas on kineticFIELD from Front of House, then catch his next show in VIP style that night at OMNIA (21+ only).
● Get the Owl’s-Eye tour of EDC Las Vegas and helicopter into the festival with Insomniac Founder and CEO,Pasquale Rotella.
Enter for your chance to win the EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes here. A donation is not necessary for entry nor will it improve your chances of winning. For details on how to enter without making a donation, see the Sweepstakes Rules.
EDC Las Vegas returns to Las Vegas Motor Speedway June 16 – 18 for three unforgettable nights of world-renowned music, neon-lit carnival rides, awe-inspiring fireworks displays, interactive art installations and much more. Tickets are still available for purchase here. For more information about EDC Las Vegas, visit lasvegas.
- Previous Get Lost in Taryn Manning’s Ear-Gasmic New Music Video for “GLTCHLFE”
- Next Jan Blomqvist gives rise to remix album of ‘Remote Control’
You may also like...
- Festival Fire Catsuit $110.00
- Deer 3 Piece Cat Suit $55.00
- Red Fluffy Devil Headband $8.00
- halloween badinka sexy frankenstein monster costume $150.00
- vegan leather studded leather collar $50.00