Insomniac wants you to start planning for EDC Orlando
EDC Orlando is 7 months alway. No names have been released or daily lineups, only the date and announcement that tickets go on sale 4/18.
Headliners will join together for another wonderful celebration of music, art, and community on Friday, Nov. 9 and Saturday, Nov. 10.
Offering Headliners the opportunity to immerse themselves in a two-day adventurous musical experience full of sunshine and positive energy, world-renowned dance music artists will perform across three magnificent, top-of-the-line stages that EDC is known and loved for. Throughout the festival, fans exploring the multi-sensory adventure can expect to experience interactive theatrical performers, full-sized carnival rides, unique and interactive art installations and more. Tickets for the 8th annual EDC Orlando go on sale on Wednesday, April 18 at 12 p.m. EST.
- Previous Insomniac Announces First Release of EDC Week Shows Taking Over Las Vegas, May 16 – 23, 2018
- Next 5 Reasons Nilla Green’s “AHH YEAH” Should Be In Your Playlist
You may also like...
- Festival Fire Catsuit $110.00
- Deer 3 Piece Cat Suit $55.00
- Red Fluffy Devil Headband $8.00
- halloween badinka sexy frankenstein monster costume $150.00
- vegan leather studded leather collar $50.00